Kusudama Flower Kit - RED
This origami Kusudama flower kit transforms into beautiful Kusudama Japanese flowers. Each kit comes in 2 tones (red and pink) and makes a total of 12 kusudama flowers.
Perfect DIY gift for yourself or for those who enjoy the creative craft and like flowers. Once the flowers are made they can be used as home decorations, displayed in a vase or garland or why not make them into a bouquet for someone special.
Kusudama is a popular Japanese flower. Making a kusudama flower consists of folding 5 pieces of square paper into petals and gluing them together.
This Kit Includes:
- Instruction sheet with a link to the video tutorial
- 1 sets of pre-folded Kusudama flower
- Square paper to make additional 11 kusudama flowers
- Sizes: each colour makes 4 standard and 2 small size flowers made from (from 10.5cm x10.5cm and 8.8cm x 8.8cm respectively.
- Makes total 12 kusudama flowers; 6 light, 6 dark.
- Packed flat in a clear cellophane bag.
These 2 tone kusudama flowers in various size are perfect for making a flower arrangement or flower bouquet. They can also be used for table decorations by scattering some across the table centre, put together to form a kusudama ball or string them into hanging garlands.
Made to order items are shipped within 7-10 days.
Stocked items are shipped within 3 days via Australia Post or Sendle.
Standard shipping - $10 Australia Wide.
Express shipping - $20 Australia Wide.
*Shipping is inclusive in paper & kit subscription boxes.