Kusudama Flower KIT in Display Gift Box
This kusudama flower kit includes a completed flower so you can see what the finished flower looks like. This flower kit makes 12 flowers and is the perfect gift for birthdays or Christmas for someone who enjoys creative craft. Once the flowers are made they can be gifted as well or used as home decorations.
Kusudama is a popular Japanese flower. Making one consists of folding 5 pieces of square paper into petals and gluing them together.
In Display Gift Box: ideal for gifts or if you want a complete sample of the flower.
Packed Flat in Cellophane Bag (see other listings): ideal if you are buying it for yourself, adding to hampers, or reducing shipping cost if posting to multiple people.
Pre-folded (see other listings): these come with all the pieces pre-folded and are available as flat-packed and in-display gift box options (includes 1 complete flower). Ideal for kids under 7 or the elderly who just need to glue all the petals together.
This Kit Includes:
- Instruction sheet with a link to the video tutorial
- 1 completed kusudama flower so you can see what the finished flower looks like
- 1 set of pre-folded kusudama flowers
- Square paper to make additional 10 kusudama flowers (5 light, 5 dark)
- Sizes: each colour makes 4 standard and 2 small size flowers made from (from 10.5cm x10.5cm and 8.8cm x 8.8cm respectively.
- Makes total 12 kusudama flowers; 6 light, 6 dark.
- Packed in a display gift box.
These 2 tone kusudama flowers in various size is perfect for making a flower arrangement or flower bouquet. They can also be used for table decorations by scattering some across the table centre, put together to form a kusudama ball or string them into hanging garlands.
Made to order items are shipped within 7-10 days.
Stocked items are shipped within 3 days via Australia Post or Sendle.
Standard shipping - $10 Australia Wide.
Express shipping - $20 Australia Wide.
*Shipping is inclusive in paper & kit subscription boxes.