These beautiful Japanese Origami Paper designs “CRANE ON RED” are perfect for folding elegant origami creations like the traditional paper crane for weddings, other events or as home decorations. They are also great for other crafts or to enhance stationery.
Each pack comes with 5 premium Japanese origami paper sheets with the same design but varying patterns as they are cut from larger sheets.
- Origami Paper size: 15cm x 15cm (most popular size for origami)
- Each pack includes 5 sheets
- Hand silkscreen printed with gold accent
- 70 GSM, Acidic PH
- Made in Japan
- Genuine Yuzen Washi Paper, no nasty chemical smell.
- Hand-cut with a paper trimmer to perfect size for origami folding.
- Perfect for making origami cranes and other origami creations for home decorations, events and weddings. Also great for scrapbooking and enhancing stationery.
- For other sizes in this design, check out our other listings under Yuzen Paper.
About Origami World’s Yuzen Paper
Did you know Yuzen paper, also known as Chiyogami or Washi paper are made from a base paper consisting of mulberry (kozo) fibres and wood pulp? It is the mulberry that gives Yuzen paper its strength, pliability and resilience.
These genuine premium Yuzen papers are still made by hand in Japan? The printing of these designs is particularly labour intensive. It involves overlaying each colour by silk screening and allowing drying time in between each layer. Sometimes 5 to 6 separate colour overlays are required with the final layer usually gold. The pigment-based inks used in Yuzen produce vibrant, rich colours that are durable and not prone to fading.
Given the beauty of these yuzen washi paper, they are now used in many applications, not just for origami. They can also be used in card making, invitations, scrapbooking, photo albums and jewellery.
Made to order items are shipped within 7-10 days.
Stocked items are shipped within 3 days via Australia Post or Sendle.
Standard shipping - $10 Australia Wide.
Express shipping - $20 Australia Wide.
*Shipping is inclusive in paper & kit subscription boxes.