The Japanese kusudama flower is one of the most popular flowers in origami and are made from 5 square piece of paper folded and glued together.
They can be used in many ways for decorations or making flower bouquets and arrangements. You can be as creative as you like with a mix of these flowers.
- 1 completed Kusudama Flower in your selected colour.
- Standard – made from 10.5cm square.
- Small – made from 8.8cm square.
- Light Blue
- Light Purple
- Light Pink
Purchase as many as you want.
These beautiful Japanese kusudama flowers makes great decoration on its own but can also be used to make other creations like below.
- Loose flowers: scatter the loose flowers along the centre of the table or display them in a clear vase.
- Kusudama flower ball – requires 12 kusudama flowers of same size put together into a ball.
- Flower arrangement in vase – can be mixed in with other origami flowers like roses. When ordering multiple, we suggest mostly standard size with some small size and in at least 2 colours for variations.
- Flower bouquet – depending on size of bouquet, we suggest minimum of 12 kusudama. Larger bouquet will require more kusudama flowers or other origami flowers.
- Hanging Garland – 3-6 flowers per strand is ideal for hanging garlands. Can also alternate with origami cranes.
The choice is yours.